Monday, February 7, 2011

Up and Coming Band: Morning Teleportation

I was recently recommended by a friend to check out the band Morning Teleportation. I liked what I heard, especially the song "Expanding Anyways". They have opened for bands such as Cage the Elephant and Modest Mouse, but I could see them headlining shows within the next couple of years. I would compare their music style to that of MGMT and Cage the Elephant, although they really do have their own unique sound. The band has yet to release an album, but their debut album is scheduled for release in the near future. I highly recommend giving them a listen as you may be hearing much more from them in the time to come.  I have posted below the official video for their song  "Expanding Anyways," which I had mentioned earlier. The music video is very trippy and psychedelic, but goes along well with the song. Happy Listening!


video source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKTbbf4z1PQ
photo source : http://www.bonnaroo.com/ImageHandler.ashx?imagepath=~/images/Artists/morning-teleportation-Morning%20Teleportation.jpg&width=480

1 comment:

  1. Love the sound of this band, sounds a lot like modest mouse which is my one of my favorite bands. Keep up the good work guys love that stuff you have already posted!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?