Monday, February 7, 2011

One Man Band: Xavier Rudd



Xavier Rudd is an artist I am a pretty big fan of, but a lot of people I ask have not really heard of him. He is an Australian artist who likes to write songs about environmentalism and the rights of people. At his concerts he usually plays multiple instruments. He is known for playing the guitar, harmonica, didgeridoo, banjo, and the lap steel guitar. When I listen to him, it reminds me of Bob Dylan and Jack Johnson. He plays and sings some Blues 'n Roots and Alternative. His music is very relaxing to listen to, so at stressful times it is nice to listen to him to calm me down. Give him a listen and let us know what you think.

Here is a live version of "Let Me Be."


Posted below is a some more live Rudd, this time performing "Green Spandex."


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?