Monday, February 7, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome! Let me first state the purpose of this blog. I will attempt to share artists/bands that you may not be familiar with, or share B-sides from bands that you have heard of. Let me first say that I am no professional music critic, nor do I have any experience in the music industry. I am simply a fan of music in general who enjoys digging deeps into albums and experiencing artists work's beyond their singles or radio hits. With that being said, I hope you find my blog to be enjoyable and also a learning experience as you discover new bands and dig deeper into artists you are familiar with. As time goes on, I hope that this blog is able to grow and expand into an all inclusive site for musical discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?